EPC Moçambique’s dedicated relocation division provides a complete line-up of services to support both families and companies in the smooth transfer of homes and businesses to Mozambique.
Based in Pemba, the centre of the oil and gas development zone, the relocation department offers first-hand experience of living, working and operating within the region.
Working according to international industry recognised standards and procedures for health, safety and environment, the department adheres to practices such as:
- Emergency readiness planning
- Control of working hours to minimise fatigue, especially whilst driving
- Transportation of personnel in modern, well maintained vehicles
- Provision of first aid kits throughout vehicle fleet
- Provision of baby seats throughout vehicle fleet
- No use of mobile phones whilst driving
- Availability of drinking water at all times